• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐭
Whenever you buy my cover, you get an original image without any text on it. That way the image is yours and you can take your time with your book. Once you finish it, just contact me, and I’ll make all the changes. That way, if anything happens, the cover is yours and anyone can put the text and resize it, if necessary. I’ll be glad to do it, of course, this is just for your insurance.
• 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 your Facebook 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩?
- 10% discount on every premade cover
- first look at every premade and the 1-day early buyout before others
• 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤
No problem at all, just let me know:
- the title
- your pen name
- additional text (if any) and I’ll make an ebook cover for now.
Once the book is done, contact me with the:
- book format,
- final page count,
and I’ll adjust the paperback (any additional print version is $30).
• 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝?
Yes. If the change is minor, it will not require any additional costs. Adding stuff like wings, magic, dragons, etc. will come with a small fee. The best is to contact me and we will discuss if the change is possible, is it worth of additional cost or is better to make an entirely new cover.
• 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫?
Yes. I will reserve the cover for you and remove it from the sale for 2 weeks. If the payment is not received by then, I will put the cover back on sale.
• 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞?
- Original image without any text on it
- Ebook cover: high-quality digital copy, RGB, 300 dpi resolution JPEG, PNG, and PDF files.
- Paperback cover: high-quality printing copy, CMYK, 300 dpi resolution JPEG and PDF files.
- Free 3D mockups - for ebook and paperback, JPG.
For more information: